To request your Record of Employment from Northwest Protection Services to submit to Service Canada please submit the form below. We will be submitting your ROE directly to Service Canada electronically, therefore you do not need to submit copies to Service Canada.

If you have registered with the My Service Canada Account online service, you can view and print copies of your ROEs.

You are no longer required to print paper copies of ROEs, however, as a courtesy we can provide you with a copy of what was submitted to Service Canada. Please DO NOT print and deliver paper copies to a Service Canada office.

If you plan to apply for Employment Insurance (EI) benefits, you should submit your EI applications as soon as you experience an interruption of earnings - even if you have not received all of your ROEs.

ROE Request Form